Fwd: REMINDER - Suggestions for Microsymposia topics,plenary lecture topics, speakers and session Chairs

  • To: Discussion list of the IUCr Commission on Crystallographic Computing <compcomm@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Fwd: REMINDER - Suggestions for Microsymposia topics,plenary lecture topics, speakers and session Chairs
  • From: harry powell <harry@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:48:39 +0000
Hi folks

I should bring this to your attention - bear in mind I have been told
separately that the deadline is 20th *January*, not 20th February as
below, i.e. next Wednesday.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to e-mail them to Enrique
directly, but if you could CC: them to me, it will help when I attend
the IPC meeting in May (since I would want to support any suggestions
coming from this Commission!).

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QH