CompComm: Madrid 2011 suggested computing symposia

Hi

This is a collation of ideas I've had, which have been posted here,
and others suggested informally to me - bear in mind that any list we
come up with must be sent to Enrique by Wednesday this week.

PLEASE contribute!

* Validation and fraud detection

* algorithms and software for structural electron crystallography

* computational toolboxes

* graphical toolboxes

* development environments

* developments in automation of data acquisition

* remote control of experiments

* automated data processing and structural solution
(i) macromolecules
(ii) powders
(iii) small molecule

* developments and directions for crystallographic databases

* structure prediction - practice and applications

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre,
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QH