Re: new CCC term

 Dear Ralf and collegues,

 I also would like to contribute to the discussion.

     1. New name for our satellite meeting: Computing Workshop

 I have no preference on the name of the event,
 but the term School seems to me probably more useful to attract
 students or beginners and to collect funds.
 I personally suggest the more specific name "Crystallographic Computing
 School".

 What is actually important, in my opinion, is to transfer our know-how
 and
 experience to the next generation of crystallographic programmes,
 encouraging
 the interaction between young researchers and senior scientists in a
 friendly
 and relaxed atmosphere. And I think, as reported by Harry, that the
 meeting
 is able to achieve the goal in the best way.

     2. Tenative site for the 2014 Computing Workshop: Carleton
 University, Ottawa

 I also think that it is ideal and wish to thank Patrick Mercier for his
 proposal.

     3. Time for the workshop: before or after the main IUCr conference?

 I would to prefer the Crystallographic Computing School before the
 conference. The participants will be fresher and ready to attend the
 sessions.

 Best wishes,

 Benedetta

--