Re: Modus operandi of COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Modus operandi of COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group
  • From: "I. David Brown" <idbrown@mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:41:29 GMT
I entirely agree with Howard that it is not the job of cif to be
prescriptive in terms of what information is needed.  Unfortunately my
editorial hat momentarily slipped down over my eyes and blinded me to
this obvious characteristic of the dictionary.

			David

Dr.I.David Brown
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773