Re: Approval of CIF core changes for 2.3

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Approval of CIF core changes for 2.3
  • From: "I. David Brown" <idbrown@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:35:02 +0100 (BST)
Thank you, Howard, for your thorough reading of the draft cif_core_2.3
changes.  I am glad to see that there are other people out there looking
out for these typos.  I will correct all these mistakes.

More importantly, I will pull the Z_prime definition until we have a
chance to look at it more carefully and I will follow your clarification
of the various definitions.  The '# COMMENT' fields are only for our
use and will be stripped before the changes are incorporated into the core
dictionary.

				David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca