CIF coreDMG #8

  • To: Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: CIF coreDMG #8
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:03:39 -0400
Dear Colleague,

In April I circulated Discussion List #8 of proposed revisions to the
coreCIF dictionary.  The deadline for reply was given as June 15.  So
far I have not received any replies so I am sending out this reminder to
those of you who intend to respond but have not quite got around to it.
I am willing to consider extending the deadline if you need more than
two weeks.  If you have lost the document you should be able to pick it
up from this discussion list at the IUCr web site, or let me know and I
will arrange to send you a copy.  If I do not hear from you by the
deadline I will assume that you agree with my recommendtions and we will
move on to the next set of proposals.

Best wishes

David Brown
begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773