Re: Expanding the role of CITATION category

  • To: Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group <coredmg@iucr.org>, Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Expanding the role of CITATION category
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:59:06 +1000
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=J9vZsNDghxMShWeQcCzXIiHYfz15JkuXW4+UIKnNJuE=; b=p92YecuVT9hVhS+I5QX1bEMiHDPhj06btCklxSbGYUsm/izQkhC5lNjGvGcdoIP2dc 982cZ/fZIKp6YBXORhnlK0VgId5b8fkO8sRdhJSa+c4HiTzutL74aUR3/jkOfuJruc86 EccaSd6f4AwqCuhytCLJXTr5zlbBuaRTz5ywNdYO1txtWFqNf5mh+VSEqZ/hy3cAdmgI qmEAepeIcPEBcp1/R9z5UmuTJv1bgtKHYcYo17kI3RqhHUL4cqqDo7umY4UQatrZ5+tB RcdlsyebF5kVEvMQmdLfsCUu6y8K5dCHPrBvoTf3M3Z1xGNLtJ7bgr/l2vlXaCXWL5lf CoXg==
Dear Core CIF experts,

It has been pointed out in the Github issue (see link below) that the DDL1 description of the citation category is suitably general. At some point in the DDLm editing process the more restrictive definition has appeared.  I think we can consider this issue resolved, and I will update the DDLm version accordingly.

best wishes,
James.