Re: CCDC/IUCr Journals proposal 4: capturing information aboutexperimental facilities

  • To: Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group<coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: CCDC/IUCr Journals proposal 4: capturing information aboutexperimental facilities
  • From: James Hester via coreDMG <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 17:28:41 +1000
  • Cc: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025;h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=NCdDVx9GiRPiyofoFVS2wjga12GEI3rF3QSgzcrqkxc=;b=nD9hwz1v4dEFLfK80L8SPVmWQX+NRTJk/uORIm5mf9rc5GVcDAUk7Ew/3PMBG5GYd4cEXjW9X24Qxb19+Ity7x/g45NA14tK5kT17O5SWxXMAt8y3FnZpfZcvq0HLKcnGRaLTW6N5uGVUn1/LCR1IqXX3kcMTMPxRLjik5MhJDB1koupg7/EGage1HVWDx5m+kIslFJkRzEXoyI2vIBR0fGNROyBZD4APvQACHbXHkClGexYYfggj7e5m+ThPFasajNcOTtlHEPB8iKxCDm7DqqnbH5vQZlgoypSm6Pbq8TBI80T3PIfja4qV2TZBx15Y/8Tn7XhoWWyeDola3ycaQ==
A more useful link to the actual 'issue' is https://github.com/COMCIFS/cif_core/issues/176.