Re: Draft definition for _diffrn_measurement.specimen_adhesive

Small correction as pointed out by an eagle-eyed member of the group - the reference to '_diffrn_measurement.specimen_attachment_special_details in the definition text for _specimen_attachment_type should not have 'special' in it, i.e. should be _diffrn_measurement.specimen_attachment_details