Re: [dddwg] Reminder of task set to IUCr Commissions.....

Dear Massimo

This message went to Commission Chairs. You're very welcome to nominate
another member as a delegate, if you can find a willing volunteer. Of
course the activities of the Working Group are going to be marginal
for some Commissions. Most of the business of the Working Group will
be carried out in the IUCr discussion forums; so you will not receive
many messages such as this one directly, and, at least until you do
appoint a delegate, you're free to visit the forum from time to time
just to satisfy any curiosity that you may have regarding its operation!

Best wishes
Brian