De : dddwg-bounces@iucr.org [dddwg-bounces@iucr.org] de la part de Brian McMahon [bm@iucr.org]
Date d'envoi : 27 mars 2012 11:59
À : dddwg@iucr.org
Objet : [dddwg] Working Group sessions at Regional Meetings

Dear Colleagues

Within the auspices of the IUCr Diffraction Data Deposition (DDD)
Working Group, further to our earlier announcement of the ECM27
'DDD Workshop' in Bergen, we have arranged that there can also
be a meeting at the ACA in Boston. The ACA event will be
committee-meeting style and the meeting room that has been
booked can accommodate about 8 people, and is scheduled for
Sunday July 29, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. A simple lunch can be
provided, costs covered by IUCr. Can colleagues who believe they
can make this meeting in Boston please email to confirm asap
and no later than April 30th 2012?

The overall purpose of these two events is to review progress,
notably of the discussions on DDD lodged at the IUCr Forum,
including 'Public inputs', one year on from the IUCr Madrid
Congress.  The detailed agenda can follow a review based on
the Madrid Congress DDD Meeting Agenda; other items for consideration
can of course be lodged, ideally ahead of the meetings. The
Bergen DDD Workshop's timetable will of course depend very much
on the final slate of abstracts received.

Just as a reminder of the date of the DDD Workshop at the ECM27
in Bergen: this is set for day zero, i.e. Monday August 6th 2012;
and as a further stimulus we mention that we have three abstracts
for this Workshop thus far, which are attached.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
John Helliwell
Brian McMahon