----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人: Mitchell <mitchellguss@gmail.com>
收件人: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition <dddwg@iucr.org>
抄送: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition <dddwg@iucr.org>
已发送邮件: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 06:31:07 +0800 (CST)
主题: Re: [dddwg] At ASCA,
	......Re:  Working Group sessions at Regional Meetings

Dear John,

I shall certainly be at the meeting in Adelaide.

Cheers,

Mitchell

Mitchell Guss | Professor of Structural Biology
School of Molecular Bioscience| Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 673, Biochemistry G08 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 4302  | F +61 2 9351 5858 |
E mitchell.guss@sydney.edu.au  | W http://sydney.edu.au

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.