From: dddwg-bounces@iucr.org [mailto:dddwg-bounces@iucr.org] On Behalf Of Maria Teresa Fernandez-Diaz
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:04 AM
To: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition
Subject: Re: [dddwg] ACA Boston lunchtime meeting

Dear Brian,

As I cannot attend the ACA meeting, Paul Langan agreed to represent the CNS in the meeting of the DDD working group.

Would you be so kind to send this email and the following information to him?

langanpa@ornl.gov

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Maria Teresa

Brian McMahon wrote:

Apologies for the plethora of mailings, but it's getting to the stage
where we need to firm up arrangements...

The lunchtime meeting at the ACA will take place on Sunday 29 July.
We expect it to be fairly small-scale (it's taking place in a committee
room), but it would help with the catering if we had reasonably
detailed information about who will be there (a simple lunch will
be provided by the IUCr).

Please click on the link below to enter your name in the Doodle
page I have created, or send me an email if you are planning to attend:

http://www.doodle.com/fg6vyp258d8nvyq8

Please let me know if you have specific dietary requirements.

No action is required if you can't come.

Thank you very much