Re: [dddwg] ESRF latest Newsletter features 'Big Data'

Dear John,

On another topic, I just wanted to ask you whether you have yet found time
to write the review of my book for  Acta?

Hoping everything is well with you,

with my best wishes,

Andre

Andre Authier
Professor Emeritus,
Villechenine, 87470 Peyrat-le-Château
Tel/Fax +33 (0)5 55 69 40 42
email: AAuthier@wanadoo.fr

Early Days of X-ray Crystallography by Andre Authier
Available through all good bookshops, or direct from Oxford University Press
at:
http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199659845.do