Re: [dddwg] Three recent articles in IUCr Journals on metadataand/or raw data

  • To: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition <dddwg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: [dddwg] Three recent articles in IUCr Journals on metadataand/or raw data
  • From: Steve Androulakis <steve.androulakis@monash.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:29:22 +1100
Hi all,

I've mirrored the 14k+ files in a MyTardis beta installation.

Can I open access to this? Is there a license for the data that I should set, ie. one of the Creative Commons variants? Any more information I should add that isn't there? There's potentially a lot more I could add, but right now I've mostly taken information from the origin (rawdata.chem.uu.nl).

Thanks,
Steve