Re: [dddwg] We attach a draft of our DDDWG Triennial report .......

  • To: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition <dddwg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: [dddwg] We attach a draft of our DDDWG Triennial report .......
  • From: Mitchell Guss <mitchellguss@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 09:10:29 +1100
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=uCGmReaVfXqgsTbfQJSYAQ9aNrwOy6NMOou48IBWRgk=;b=LmIt9cYa+pRIZEu8L3Fo8KO87A/ql6UemKYWmNxPUdZB6OntMRKaQ3nf63dLu0FgewJw1bfBUNI9qJ8TBKr3YARswXbi88n8TtaS/nsMlrQNFByJOLpySyiyS2T8Znz+nQ0hpfOa2aG4B1eDg5Gnnla+mXzfpE7XRkUrcSOklTwxakLX1T1//LiTpQdlx6P1EhujovmoA98hdxiUoKoaaYeN9ncq63m2JTGJa17E8T/5u03dpkz7wma60BKx8iJUCHSVRBLV68ujr5+jwkk3nkf1tmLp5rSfCAxgyJ78y5ijyOMBzLMriZL0FBUESBqxsUDzNaRF7fVeRhlY/crn1g==
Dear John and Brian,

Thank you for the excellent report and summary of the activities of the working group.  I shall be very interested in the discussion in the Executive when we meet in Montreal.

Cheers,

Mitchell