Re: [dddwg] Rovinj workshop programme

  • To: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition <dddwg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: [dddwg] Rovinj workshop programme
  • From: Marcus Mueller <marcus.mueller@dectris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 13:35:16 +0200
Dear Brian

Thank you for your message.

The title for my talk is
EIGER HDF5 data and NeXus format

An abstract will follow.

Best regards
Marcus

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org> wrote:
Dear Colleagues

The latest version of the programme for the DDDWG Workshop on
"Metadata for raw data from X-ray diffraction and other structural
techniques" is now on the IUCr website at
    http://www.iucr.org/resources/data/dddwg/rovinj-workshop

This is marked as the "draft final programme", although we are
still open to considering additional presentations.

Dear speakers (or people who thought they might be speakers)

Please look at this, and let me know if you are happy with the suggested
timing of your presentation. I should also be grateful if you would send
a definitive title, an abstract and a portrait of yourself. If you click
on the "Abstract" link currently in the programme for Loes, you will see
how I propose to display these.

Dear All

We are aiming to have a live video feed during both days of the Workshop;
the presentations will also be archived and made available from the
website (see http://www.iucr.org/resources/cif/comcifs/symposium-2013
for the way this was done for the ECM28 satellite symposium). This
will also allow us to host remote presentations (in the current
programme, Herbert Bernstein and John Westbrook will both be presenting
remotely).

I am still trying to attract further sponsors to fund the live feed;
if anyone has a contact who might be willing to contribute about
EUR 300 in return for the display of their logo on the website,
please get in touch with me directly to discuss the best way to
proceed.

This is shaping up to be a really excellent event. Thanks to all
who have contributed so far, and I look forward to seeing many of
you in Rovinj in August.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcus Müller, Ph.D.
Product Manager OEM

DECTRIS Ltd.
Neuenhoferstr. 107
5400 Baden
Switzerland

+41 56 500 2100 general
+41 56 500 2101 fax
+41 56 500 2105 direct
marcus.mueller@dectris.com
www.dectris.com

Don´t miss the latest developments,

Confidentiality Note
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this
message is prohibited.