Re: [dddwg] All set for 2015 DDDWG Workshop

Dear Mike
Please check that you can see the Dropbox shared folder through the linkhttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/yp7de7qgxgcvid2/AADqytKcrHtHCLfT5WK_RncEa?dl=0
At the moment I don't want to broadcast this - the other speakershave successfully joined the shared folder and the final presentationswill be made publicly available from the workshop web page as soon as I canfind the time.
Best wishesBrian
On Wed, Sep 02, 2015 at 03:00:45PM +0000, Wall, Michael E wrote:> I also want to thank Brian and John, and to emphasize how much I believe in the importance of this effort. The deliberations of this group really can influence whether diffuse scattering data will be available to future generations of scientists, or whether the information will simply be lost. I look forward to hearing how this effort develops. If I can be of any help in defining the requirements for preservation of diffuse scattering data (or failing this at least documenting the existence of interesting diffuse features, as John had emphasized at the meeting), please don’t hesitate to ask.> > My Dropbox is too full to accept a full sharing invitation, would it be possible to receive a link to the folder instead? Here is a link to my talk, in case it hasn’t yet been placed in the Dropbox folder:> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwsf592tc3k6kew/15Aug22_ECM.pdf?dl=0> > With best regards,> > Mike> > > Michael Wall> Scientist, Los Alamos National Lab> CCS-3 MS B256, Los Alamos NM 87545> mewall@lanl.gov<mailto:mewall@lanl.gov> / +1 505 665 4209> http://public.lanl.gov/mewall_______________________________________________dddwg mailing listdddwg@iucr.orghttp://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dddwg