Re: [dddwg] news.virginia.edu. Go Wladek! Great stuff!

Dear Wladek, dear all,

I'm back at the office and just checking the emails. You are doing a great work indeed, it can actually serve as a model solution for future. If you don't mind, I would be also interested in seeing the manuscript.

Cheers,

Kamil

On 2015-09-25 09:48, Wladek Minor wrote:

Dear Loes and others,

Thank you for encouragement. We are preparing paper - it should be ready in two weeks or so. I can send you manuscript for comments when ready.

Best regards

Wladek

On 9/24/2015 6:25 AM, Loes Kroon-Batenburg wrote:
Dear Wladek,

Great you got this to work. It would be very interesting to know some details of your BD2K project. E.g. how much disk space do you have available? Do you make back-ups? How much man power is needed to curate the data and develop the web-interface?
This is a great initiative, and with that you will gain a lot of experience of how to store and curate data and to capature meta data.

Best wishes,
Loes