Re: [dddwg] Landscape report on open research data

  • To: John Helliwell <john.helliwell@manchester.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [dddwg] Landscape report on open research data
  • From: Kamil Dziubek <rumianek@amu.edu.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 17:58:24 +0200
  • Cc: IUCr Working Group on Diffraction data Deposition <dddwg@iucr.org>
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=amu.edu.pl; h=user-agent:message-id:references:in-reply-to:subject:subject:from:from:date:date:content-type:content-type:mime-version:received:received; s=pp; t=1498838304; x=1500652705; bh=xMyVOBt6Kwnqvs13uL84GCYgSs11+11y81YfHD3m410=; b=T12773QodzWfszS2p5v2n/eMUR9/LRti/lBkpqP//CRSvSSGYdxWB3HaKFu7vRqI6DvdDTIaVpPSvu6X3RcEM7m3ernPlCKCj3XYRdUD2f4r8h/hzYlny9TiB8PNtbjcEOrnkRGT/QR6GNRXpYyCVlVoiNqYHYqBJI6/22ZgmLk=

Dear John

Thank you so much for making me aware of this very interesting report.

Interestingly, only four non-British European countries have been singled out by name. I am just curious if they are the only European countries really taking care of the research data, or perhaps just the most active ones? If anybody is aware of a similar report presenting a general EU status quo, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Kamil