Re: [ddlm-group] THREAD TRIPLE QUOTES - Specification

The main value of the treble quoted string is that it allows a much
neater presentation of examples of chunks of CIFS and text in which
presenting such information within semi-colon quoted strings gets
somewhat confusing.

For this reason, I would suggest that the most important test of
Nick's suggestions would be how faithfully a semi-colon delimited
example could be included with _no_ added or subtracted characters,
so that people reading dictionaries by eye will reproduce those
examples correctly.

For that reason, I hope we can stay as close to """ and ''' delimiting
truly raw data as possible.