Re: [ddlm-group] THREAD 3: The alphabet of non-delimited strings.

Title:
I just want to make a brief interjection.  I have been away for the past three weeks and I am slowly working my way through the many emails in this discussion (not to mention all the other 200 emails that awaited my arrival home).  At some point I may wish to makes some comments based on my experience with converting CIF dictionaries to DDLm.  However, I need to complete reading the whole discussion before commenting, but my voice will eventually appear.

David Brown
begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773