Re: [ddlm-group] CIF-2 changes

Title:
James,

There seems to be a lull in the discussions on CIF2 syntax so this would be a good time for you, or appointed chosen by you, to summarize where we are at and propose a set of rules that will can work with as we move forward.  I realize that much of the work I have already done on dictionaries will need to be revisited, and Herbert also seems anxious to have some decisions on the various topics that have been discussed.

I believe we have a consensus on a number of points, but these need to be written down clearly and need our formal agreement so we can move ahead.

David
begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773