[ddlm-group] Which brakets are reserved?

This one should hopefully be easy:

Which brackets are the reserved brackets in CIF2?  From what I
have heard thus far, I believe that te current proposal is:

   {} and [] are reserved brackets with special meaning in CIF2 and ()
are not.

   Note that I am not asking which characters are not allowed in
non-delimited strings and nor the synatx of data names, just
which of the original sets of brackets from 2007 ({}, [] and ())
are still flags for a bracketed construct.

   Is this correct?