Re: [ddlm-group] Syntax summary? Wiki?

Will do once we have the last of the syntax issues completed, list
separators. Once that is done I will complete the summary. Hopefully by
Friday.

On 3/12/09 3:14 AM, "Joe Krahn" <krahn@niehs.nih.gov> wrote:

> It would be nice to have a CIF2 syntax summary, including explanations
> of why changes were made, and perhaps some alternative. It could then be
> circulated to other CIF-interested developers.
>
> I think this is a situation where a Wiki would be useful. It is hard to
> read through the list discussions to arrive at a correct summary. A Wiki
> makes it easy to update summaries and syntax descriptions, and post
> example files. Besides, it could possibly develop into an informal
> introduction to CIF2 and DDLm in a way that is appealing to many of the
> end users.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

cheers

Nick

Associate Professor N. Spadaccini, PhD
School of Computer Science & Software Engineering

The University of Western Australia    t: +61 (0)8 6488 3452
35 Stirling Highway                    f: +61 (0)8 6488 1089
CRAWLEY, Perth,  WA  6009 AUSTRALIA   w3: www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~nick
MBDP  M002

CRICOS Provider Code: 00126G

e: Nick.Spadaccini@uwa.edu.au