Re: [ddlm-group] Case sensitivity

Dear Colleagues,

   The issue of case sensitivity of data names is the same as was faced for
HTML, and I believe we must make the same compromise -- having multiple
flavors of the specification, at the very least:

   1.  A case-insentitive version to avoid breaking existing data sets; and
   2.  A case-sensitive version as the direction for the future