Re: [ddlm-group] Finalizing DDLm

I would favor treating a looped presentation of a single row of items as
valid in all cases, and treating the presentation as individual tags
and value as equally valid and equivalent.  I also like David's suggestion
of allowing a individual tag and value to be distributed over a loop
for the same category.  This would start to put us into a parallel position
to the handling of XML attributes.