Re: [ddlm-group] Vote on accepting CIF2 draft document

Let me urge you all to register your votes on approving the current CIF2 draft in a timely fashion.  If you feel further discussion of any of the points raised recently is essential before anything is approved, you are welcome to vote 'no' and explain why.

James.