Re: [ddlm-group] Eliding in triple-quoted strings: Proposals C and D

Dear Colleagues,

   There are many rational alterative to Ralf's proposal,
but that misses the point -- there is a well-established,
well-supported mechanism for string quoting in Python,
and we are simply making a confusing mess out of CIF2
by not simply adopting the Python quoting mechanism in
toto.

   I propose that we do precisely what Ralf has suggested
for the tiple quoted strings -- follow the Python rules
as written.