Re: [ddlm-group] Vote on moving elide discussion to COMCIFS. .

Dear John,

   Other than my own messages, could you point me to where there
was a discussion of the actual proposal Ralf made, rather than
of variations and interpretations, but of the actual wording
change Ralf proposed for the CIF2 document?  I cannot seem
to find that.  That wording seemed/seems pretty sensible to
me.