Re: [ddlm-group] Removing dictionary_xref,_definition.xref and _enumeration_xref attributes from DDLm

Dear Colleagues,
  I do not think there was a discussion.  I should point out that the dictionary_xref category was in
https://www.iucr.org/__data/assets/file/0020/16373/ddl.dic in 2008.  I am not sure it was ever really used, but if we are going to take something away, I believe the appropriate process would be first to deprecate it in any currently used dictionaries and formally remove it only after the dictionary noting the deprecation has been in use for a year or two.
  Regards,
    Herbert