Maximum Likelihood - sorry for attaching files !!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <ecacomsig@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Maximum Likelihood - sorry for attaching files !!
  • From: Alexandre Urzhumtsev/Ourjoumtsev <sacha@lcm3b.uhp-nancy.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 09:54:52 GMT
Dear Colleagues,

sorry for attaching yesterday a couple of files because of lack of my
attension !
I know that for some of your attached files create difficulties.
	I did not check that replying to David, I answered to the whole SIG
community. I hope you excuse me for this involuntary inconvenience.

	Anyhow, I hope that this presentation of my point of view, in parts
slightly different from that widely considered, was useful for
understanding the problem, specially for those who do not work in this
field directly.

With best regards, and have a nice week-end,

Sasha