listproc comments

Dear Brian,

  I'm satificed that I can now do most of the jobs a list owner should
know how to do.

  I have added very rudimentary versions of info and welcome for epc-l
based on some of the comments from you and Yves.

  For the documentation I leafed through the formatted version of the
material you put in listdoc. My major comment is that the HELP command
gives a good succint list of subscriber and owner commands. For the
owner the major element missing in the HELP was the format and purpose
of the seven editable files. This information can be found in the system
documentation but it is mixed up with information which is really only
of use to the system administrator.

  My impression is that this software is satisfactory for our current
purpose. If it is possible to acquire (commercial) software which
reduces the workload on the system administrator and provides an
integrated web interface for the archive and subscriber commands, I
would be in favour of purchasing it. I leave the choice to you and will
help in encouraging the IUCr authorities.

  How should we now proceed? In other words, what exactly would you like
me to do now concerning listproc and its documentation?

Best wishes,
  Howard
--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone:(+41 22) 702 62 49