Re: URGENT - CEP Closed Meeting

I have yet to send this out to the CCP14 steering committee as I am
getting my report vetted - but the following review of
restaurants could be a good guide.

Review of Restaurant at:
http://www.timeout.com/glasgow/eat/Restaurants.html

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: l.cranswick@dl.ac.uk  Ext: 3703  Room C14
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk