[Fwd: Fwd: Semantic Web Workshop: Preliminary CFP (Deadline: July 3)]

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: Semantic Web Workshop: Preliminary CFP (Deadline: July 3)]
  • From: Howard Flack <Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:25:44 +0100 (BST)

--Boundary_(ID_hl9F0fmJGeD6qkIgH7FFJA)

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49
24 quai Ernest-Ansermet             mailto:Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch
CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland                   Fax: 41 (22) 702 61 08

--Boundary_(ID_hl9F0fmJGeD6qkIgH7FFJA)

Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:19:17 +0200
From: Marie Wallin <mw@LIB.KTH.SE>
Sender: ICSTI-L list <ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL>
To: ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL

To ICSTI members, for information
Marie Wallin

ECDL2000 stands for European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology
for Digital Libraries- the fourth this year, 18-20 September 2000 - Lisbon,
Portugal
In connction to that conference, a workshop on Semantic Web, see below