Survey

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Survey
  • From: Pete Strickland <ps@iucr.org>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:46:27 GMT
Dear All

For your information, I have received a survey from SwetsBlackwell
on trends in journal pricing. This and a recent press clipping
concerning Blackwell Publishing are available from

http://www.iucr.org/~ps/survey.pdf

Best wishes
Peter

NB Most of the functions previously carried out by our publisher,
Munksgaard, have been transferred to Blackwell Publishing in Oxford.
Our journals now have the imprint Blackwell Munksgaard.