Re: News of June 5

This resource may be useful to someone, but the information in the
Reference Section is grossly out of date (by 25 years or so). For
example, the definition of the meter is obsolete; four sets of SI
prefixes are missing; the last six elements go unnamed; many atomic
weights are wrong; etc., etc. Strange that it carries a 2001 copyright.
David Lide

--
Dr. David R. Lide
13901 Riding Loop Dr.            Phone/Fax: 301-738-7147

--
VISITING GENEVA? See http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/geneva02.html

Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html