[Fwd: Fwd: Feedback: ICSTI Website discussion forum]

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: Feedback: ICSTI Website discussion forum]
  • From: Howard Flack <Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:26:25 +0100 (BST)
Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.

--Boundary_(ID_7HYPwnKigQbGyuQWcpVMww)

--

Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html

--Boundary_(ID_7HYPwnKigQbGyuQWcpVMww)

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:57:28 +0100
From: Barry Mahon <mahons1@EIRCOM.NET>
Subject: Fwd: Feedback: ICSTI Website discussion forum
Sender: ICSTI-L list <ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL>
Approved-by: crandall@DTIC.MIL
To: ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL

This is the alert I received as a registered member of the Discussion Forum on
the ICSTI website on David Russon's paper on advocacy of digital preservation.

I sent a message about this a while ago. At the GA in Stockholm it was felt that
ICSTI should and could become the focus of attention on this topic. For this we
need the input of Members on the reasons to encourage preservation and an
understanding of the issues. David has raised a number of these and we would
welcome your feedback.

If you go to the ICSTI site - www.ictsi.org and click the Member Services link and
then  the discussion forum link you can read Davids's document, register as a
user and make your comments and then you will receive copies of the other
comments as e-mails.

Please try to make the time to do this. There is a help address on the site if you
need it.

Bye, Barry