EPC:Compcomm:IUCr-teaching: Change of job

Hi All,

Just a quick update from me - which (hopefully) does not affect
any IUCr work.

I have accepted a permanent position at NRC in Chalk River, Ontario,
Canada (neutron powder diffraction) - so will be leaving the CCP14 position.
(A generous wage was offered - and housing is very affordable there)
Leaving London on the 29th March.  6 weeks at Columbia University
in New York - then onto the frozen north.

As mentioned above, NRC seem happy for me to continue doing the
IUCr commission and committee work (Nexus CD and CompComm
newsletter, etc)

So hopefully there should be nothing to stop this carrying on
as before.

Cheers,

Lachlan.

-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
  Birkbeck University of London and Daresbury Synchrotron Laboratory
Postal Address: CCP14 - School of Crystallography,
                Birkbeck College,
                Malet Street, Bloomsbury,
                WC1E 7HX, London,  UK
Tel: (+44) 020 7631 6850   Fax: (+44) 020 7631 6803
E-mail: l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk   Room: B091
WWW: http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/