Test epc@iucr.org with slimy joke

  Three men, an Italian, a Spanish and a French go to some English
lessons. During the class, they were told that they must compose a
sentence in English with three main words: green, pink and yellow.

 The Italian was first:
   - I wake up in the morning, I see the yellow sun, I see the green
      grass and I think to myself: "I hope it will be a pink day."

 The Spanish was next:
   - I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper
      and in the evening I watch the Pink Panther on TV.

 Last was the French :
   - I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone: green...green...,
      I pink up the phone and say: "Yellow?...