Re: [Fwd: Inorganica Chimica Acta (2006) 359: 383-387]

Dear Howard and Yves

For more commercial services see:

http://journals.iucr.org/services/languageservices.html

There will be a link to this page from the Notes for Authors for 2007.

I think that such services are not the main solution to the problem of poorly
written papers, but they may be useful in a limited number of cases.

Greetings from Chester
Peter