Re: [Imgcif-l] Reading CBF files from Python

Hi Graeme,

There is a swig based python binding included with CBFlib in the pycbf
subfolder. It should work for reading files (see pycbf_test1.py).
Further work was needed for writing. Let me know if you run into
problems. Improvements are most welcome.

Best

Jon