Re: [Imgcif-l] Pilatus 2M putative full CBF implementation

Thanks Nick,

Out of interest, and for the record, are you reading the 'full' CIF header in these CBF files, or the embedded 'miniCBF' header. And is there any slowdown if it's the 'full' CIF header?

Alun
Alun Ashton, alun.ashton@diamond.ac.uk Tel: +44 1235 778404
Scientific Software Team Leader,  http://www.diamond.ac.uk/
Diamond Light Source, Chilton, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 0DE, U.K.