[Imgcif-l] gathering test images

Dear Colleagues,

   At the workshop at BNL on 22 May, we agreed that there was now enough
diverse use of imgCIF to make it worthwhile to have some "bakeoffs" to
ensure maximal interoperability. One thing we will need is a place in
which a pool of test images will be stored.  To get this started, I have
enabled a CBFlib Wiki on sourceforge at:

http://cbflib.wiki.sourceforge.net

with a page for test images at:

http://cbflib.wiki.sourceforge.net/CBFlib+test+images#CBFlib_test_images

Currently there are three images with their MD5 checksums posted, a MAR
image, a Dectris image and an ADSC image, the three images from the CBFlib
kit.  Each has been compressed with bzip2.  In order to post additional
images, you need to join sourceforge, join the CBFlib project and upload a
compressed image that is no larger than 10MB after compression.

I'll be adding more words and explanation after the ACA meeting, but
everyone should feel free to join the fun as soon as they wish.

Regards,
   Herbert