Re: [Imgcif-l] Experimental python bindings to CBFlib

Dear Colleagues,

  The beam center has been a problem at many times and
in many ways.  There could be a problem in the library,
but the most common source of beam center flips
outside the image is in the handling of the "increasing"
and "decreasing" flags and precedence for the detector axes.

  To help resolve this, and to help make CBFlib as robust
as possible, I would appreciate test cases that cause
problems.  Since the images involved are large, it
would be best to post them on an ftp or html server
and send the URL, along with the code that is having
trouble getting the center into the right place
on the image.

  Regards,
    Herbert