[SA_scat] Scattering and Diffraction Techniques for materialcharecterization (sdtmc2012)

  • To: <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_scat] Scattering and Diffraction Techniques for materialcharecterization (sdtmc2012)
  • From: <stephen.king@stfc.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 00:01:48 +0000
My Dear Colleagues,
I may take this opportunity to inform you all that our Department is going to organize a short term program which is displayed in details in our Institute website http://www.nitrkl.ac.in<http://www.nitrkl.ac.in> and on clicking on the icon " Scattering and Diffraction Techniques for material charecterization (sdtmc2012)"for your information and necessary action.

Thanking you all.
With Best Regards.

Dr. Dillip Kumar Bisoyi
dkbisoyi@nitrkl.ac.in<mailto:dkbisoyi@nitrkl.ac.in>