[SA_Scat] Data Analysis Scientist for Materials SAXS at Diamond

Dear Colleagues,        We are seeking a highly capable candidate for a Software post that has become available at Diamond Light Source. The successful candidate will work with experienced software scientists and engineers in the scientific software group at Diamond, collaborating with I22 staff and a user testing team to define requirements for data analysis and visualization applications for SAXS data, primarily in the materials science  field. The role will cover the complete process, from design and implementation through to testing and publication, ensuring that solutions are delivered in a timely and effective way.
For more information : http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Careers/Vacancies/All/0063_16_CH.html
We would be very grateful if you could circulate this information to any potential candidates.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,                Nick Terrill
___________________________________________________________________________ Prof N.J. Terrill Diamond Light SourceDiamond HouseHarwell Science and Innovation CampusDidcot, OX11 0DE, UKTel: +44 1235 778047 Fax: +44 1235 778448 Mobile: +44 7884 234969Email: Nick.Terrill@diamond.ac.uk Principal Scientist for the Scattering Beamlines I22 ___________________________________________________________________________

-- This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose the information in or attached to the e-mail.Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily of Diamond Light Source Ltd. Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0DE, United Kingdom
_______________________________________________sa_scat mailing listsa_scat@iucr.orghttp://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sa_scat