[SA_Scat] virtual P12 User Workshop, 17-18 November, 2020

  • To: sa_scat@iucr.org
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] virtual P12 User Workshop, 17-18 November, 2020
  • From: Clement Blanchet via sa_scat <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:13:13 +0200 (CEST)
Dear SAXS community,
We cordially invite you to join us for
the virtual P12 User Workshop, 17-18 November, 2020
We wish to stimulate the information exchange between the SAXS Team of EMBL-Hamburg and our User community. We will highlight our recent beamline developments and discuss the possibilities as well as challenges of the proposed PETRA IV upgrade.   We look forward to seeing your SAXS results as poster presentations, flash talks or selected oral presentations. We are happy to announce that we have received goodie bags from our sponsor to reward outstanding contributions.
There will be ample time to discuss your new ideas and help you get your application for the next beamtime period ready. The workshop is oriented towards all present and future SAXS users of P12.
Visit the event page to register: https://www.embl-hamburg.de/biosaxs/courses/users2020/
Sincerely,
the workshop organizers: Melissa, Clement, Dmitri_______________________________________________sa_scat mailing listsa_scat@iucr.orghttp://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sa_scat