Re: EPC: replacing the IUCr listserv with freeware Mailman program

We use since a few years sympa http://www.sympa.org which was developed
by universities people that I know.

I am very pleased with it: it is able
- to manage a large number of lists
- a very nice Web interface
- a large number of settings to adapt to all uses (private, public,
extranet, intranet lists....)
- a common space to share documents....
- full features for security

and much more.

I am using it myself http://listhost-ext.lmcp.jussieu.fr/wws/

Regards.

Yves

--
   Prof. Yves Epelboin, Centre de Production Multimédia
   Université P.M. Curie, 12 rue Cuvier, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France