[SA_scat] Software Developer Position@EMBL, Hamburg (Svergun Group)

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that a software developer position is
available at the EMBL Hamburg Unit in the research group of Dmitri Svergun.
I attach a brief description of the Vacancy Notice below. Deadline for
application is 12th January 2015
Further Detailed Information can be found under :
http://ig14.i-grasp.com//fe/tpl_embl01.asp?newms=jj&id=53279&aid=15470
<http://ig14.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_embl01.asp?newms=jj&id=53279&aid=15470>

*Software Developer, Reference HH_00075

* Applications are invited for a software maintainer for the SAXS
software package ATSAS, a program suite for small-angle scattering data
analysis from biological macromolecules. The ATSAS suite is a collection
of 20+ applications, actively developed for more than 15 years by the
SAXS group at EMBL-Hamburg. It is in use in more than a 1000 academic
research institutes world-wide. The software maintainer for ATSAS shall
further improve the internal processes and general user experience.

The successful candidate will work within the SAXS group in Hamburg
that provides a stimulating work environment. This position also
involves frequent contacts with international users of the software.

Regards
Margret Fischer